Reclaiming Your Feminine Power is a 5-Week group experience for strong, independent, and sensitive women. It’s an opportunity to make peace with vulnerability and stop guarding your heart or editing yourself in another’s presence. A time to discover how to stand in your authentic power without intimidating or pushing others away. To feel both free in your body and safe in your own skin. When you embrace your feminine power, you naturally become more magnetic, grounded, and sensual.
“I just wanted to tell you what an AMAZING coach I think you are… you hold space and intuit. I feel heard, understood and I can see the better version of me emerging. I have a great deal of experience personally and professionally with counselors, therapists and the like and you are absolutely among the best of the best.”
April Kennedy | Arkansas, U.S.A.
Writer, Women’s Wellness Advocate, and Yoga Instructor
“Christi Daniels is an amazing teacher. If you feel called to this, I would highly recommend anything she facilitates!“
Bonnie O’Boyle | Arkansas, U.S.A.
Rehabilitation Counselor @ AR Rehabilitation Services
Speaker, Songwriter, Author and Reiki Master
Embodied practices that honor and integrate mind, body, and soul
- Psychological practices that help you stop the negative mental and emotional habits
- Deep questioning of how we all relate to our femininity, our sensuality, and our sexuality
- A mind-body tool that’s been proven to reduce stress and help you access more of your innate brilliance
- Physical movements that cultivate feminine energy
- Body awareness practices that help you be at home in your body no matter what stress is occurring around you
- Energetic practices that spark an instant expansion of your personal presence and radiance
- Gain support on your spiritual journey as you look at the darker parts of yourself and embrace being seen
“”Christi has an amazing ability to research and synthesize years of information gathering down to one life-changing course – and present it in a fun way. The opportunity to meet with her one-on-one in a small class setting (or any setting) is not to be missed!“
Amanda Shertzer | Arkansas, U.S.A.
Founder and Hypnotist @ Time Travel Hypnosis
“Christi Daniels shares her tools and inspires women with an amazing amount of Grace, Care, and Empowerment. She knows how to witness others as a means of growth. I loved the beauty of
Joy Caffrey | Arkansas, U.S.A.
Healer, Speaker, Author @ Joyful Healing Center
Look and feel more confident and radiant
- Embody a deep sense of confidence and gain command over your physical and energetic presence
- Learn how to increase your personal presence, feminine energy, and vocal power to attract the attention you want, both personally and professionally
“All I can say is WOW. It is a whole new world that I don’t think I have words for right now other than to say that I have come ‘home’ for the first time in my life.”
Gayle Walker | Arkansas, U.S.A.
“This was such a great workshop. I am doing some of the exercises that Christi shared and boy do they work.”
Diana Guerin | Arkansas, U.S.A.
“I loved the workshop and the ideas of how to apply what we learned in our day-to-day lives. These skills are practical and practicable. Spending this kind of time with other women is invaluable. Christi has found her calling and I am incredibly grateful.”
Trina Summers | Arkansas, U.S.A.
Author @ GivenContext
“This is such powerful work and is much needed for us women to tap into our Feminine power! Christi’s passion for this work and her graceful teaching style brings depth to this course that is life changing! I would highly recommend it to any women who is ready to know herself more. Thank you for bringing this amazing work to NWA!“
Desira Black | Arkansas, U.S.A.
211 W. Elm St.
Rogers, AR 72756
Entire 5-week experience
Limited to 11 Participants
Ann Brown Memorial School
2237 S. School Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Entire 5-week experience
Limited to 11 Participants
“It doesn’t matter how far along you are on your journey if your desire is to constantly improve yourself. If you’re looking for tips to feel powerful and confident without burying your sensitivities, THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU! Learn how to completely embody your highest self! I don’t care how confident you are, we all could use a refresh in this
Angelique Guidry | Arkansas, U.S.A.
Intuitive Hairstylist, Healer, Reiki Master, and Soul Guide
Frequently asked questions
WHAT EXACTLY WILL WE DO IN CIRCLE?
It’s a secret, only for those who attend, but a typical group session will look something like this:
1. Check-ins with each other
2. Context for that night’s experience
3. The actual experience, practice, experiment
4. Pairing up to share insights
5. Group meditative experience
6. Appreciations + Takeaways
7. Homework to take into the laboratory of your life and experiment with between sessions
Think of it as a modern red-tent gathering of soon to be sisters who are into love and woo, but also science, logic and the practical application and embodiment of your soul’s desires.
WHAT IF I HAVE EXPERIENCED A TRAUMA in the past?
This work, and coaching in general, is best suited for a woman whose life is functioning well, rather than for someone who is in the middle of a deep healing process.
While healing is a likely and often reported side effect, it’s not what this work is about. This work is about helping you move forward from a stable place.
This experience could
reawaken something in you that we would not be equipped to handle in group.
I want you to be well supported in your healing journey and you would be better served by working privately with a therapist who is skilled in working with trauma. If you are looking for someone, I’d be happy to give you a recommendation of therapists I know and trust.
WHAT IF I FEEL TOO _______ FOR THIS?
When we start opening up to something more in life, our brains often try to shut us down. The brain is designed to work conserve energy and efficiency to the brain means think the same thoughts you’ve always had and do the same things you’ve always done.
Don’t let your brain cheat you out of a life-changing experience.
If you think you’re too _______ for this, check out that thought. Send me an email me to bump this up against reality and see if it’s really going to be an issue, or if it’s just your mind wanting you to stay “safe” (same). I’m all about you experiencing positive change.
You can email me at christi (at) empowerstudio.us for honest feedback.
I WOULD LOVE TO, BUT I JUST DON'T HAVE THE MONEY RIGHT NOW...
I totally understand honoring your resources and would not want you to overextend yourself.
I would like you to check out Paypal’s option below on the page for interest free financing. See if that aligns with where you are right now.
I WISH, BUT THIS ISN'T A GOOD TIME TO INVEST IN MYSELF...
I’ll invite one of my friends and clients, to answer this one:
“I’ve been working with Christi for about two years now. What I’ve learned through the years is that there’s hardly ever a ‘perfect’ time to start investing in yourself. Sometimes you really just have to take a leap of faith knowing the universe has your back. I can testify that since I’ve started investing in myself, my whole world started changing. Slowly at first, but changing nonetheless. I’ve seen HUGE changes in myself, my business, my relationships, and my faith in the universe. If this sounds like anything you’d be interested in, watch her video! When you start investing in yourself, the universe matches and exceeds your attempt. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever been apart of!!❤️”
– Angelique Guidry, Intuitive Hairstylist
EXACTLY HOW OPEN-MINDED DO I NEED TO BE TO DO THIS?
That’s a great question! You’re the type of woman this work will resonate most with if you:
- Have an open mind and are willing to experience new things.
- Consider yourself to be more spiritual than religious
- Know there’s something more to life than what you can see with your eyes and touch with your hands
- Can refrain from “helping” and simply hold space as a witness while another woman feels her own emotions (even if you feel uncomfortable in your own body)
- Are so devoted to your soul’s growth that you’re willing to go to the edge of your comfort zone in service of your evolution
- Are willing to suspend “what you know” long enough to discover and embrace who you’re becoming
- Are okay knowing that my angels, guides, teachers, and way-showers were instrumental in nudging me to host these group sessions and that I consulted with my lunar calendar, spreadsheet AND business coach on the scheduling and publishing of this page. I chose to start sharing this on a day that the moon is in a fire sign and that I also might have pulled out a crystal or two to add to my alter in honor of this auspicious opportunity to connect with YOU in this group.
Yea, yea, but WILL IT WORK FOR me?
In my experience, when we gather in circles and groups with other like-minded, supportive women and start sharing from the heart, there’s this relaxation into a realization that comes over the room.
We each have our own uniqueness we bring to the world, our own challenges and struggles, gifts and talents, AND there are also so many aspects of being and living in a female body that could bring shame or embarrassment that are simply just part of the human experience.
We’re not alone and when you’re in a safe circle with other women you’ll realize you’re no exception. You’re not alone. It can work for you, too.
If you want these kinds of change in your life, then trust yourself.
I want to blow your mind with this work. Give me a chance.
I believe in this work and in the power of women gathering to do the work together.
And if for some reason I am wrong about this, and if you show up for each session and do the work and participate and still don’t feel like you’ve made those shifts, then I’ll give you your money back.
P.S. Looking for a payment plan? Try Paypal Credit. After clicking either of the buttons above, select PayPal Credit as your payment choice during checkout. Provide your date of birth, the last four digits of their Social Security number and then to agree to the terms and conditions. You’ll know within seconds if you’ve been approved.
“The time I spent doing the Self-Full Living program with you was the best investment I ever made in myself. The things I learned with you about myself and life continue to have an impact on me today.”
Rollie Lewis | Florida, U.S.A.
English Teacher for Non-Native Speakers @ Valencia College
“I have always been a seeker. A wanderer. A person who felt deeply about everything. I have longed for a deeper connection with myself. Before I started working with Christi, I was detached and disconnected from myself. Her work, her groups, her materials have given me a safe place to heal and remove thoughts and feelings that were keeping me from connecting or from knowing myself. I am more comfortable now having faced parts of my shadow self. I am more free having found my own hidden agendas. I am more open to what the Universe brings me as my confidence has grown exponentially having worked with Christi. She is a true and gifted healer.”
Melissa Graham | Arkansas, U.S.A.
Creator of Moon-Cycling and
Co-Founder Ann Brown Memorial School
In 2017 I completed the Art of Feminine Presence® Level 1 Teacher training under the guidance of Rachel Jayne Groover and I’ve spent the past 2 years immersed in feminine leadership principles, reconnecting with natural cycles, as well as assisting clients in reconnecting with their own innate feminine wisdom. It’s been an incredible journey so far and I’m eager to share a glimpse of what’s possible with you and create a tangible shift in a vital area of your life, your personal power, and state of BEing.
IF YOU COME INTO THIS FEELING …
- Guarded and less confident than you’d like when interacting with others, especially in challenging situations.
- Not as safe and secure as you’d like to in your own skin
- The need to sometimes edit yourself and how you show up, rather than standing fully in your truth.
- Bound by how you think others see you or how you think you need to show up
- Hold yourself back and almost as if you’re guarding yourself from connection with yourself and with others
- Less than satisfied with your ability to connect with yourself and with others
YOU CAN EXPECT TO WALK AWAY WITH …
A deeper sense of connection with yourself and with others
- A deeper sense of connection with your inner knowing
- A sense of liberation and more freedom to be who you are
- More energy to move forward
- Decreased need to edit yourself
- Increased ability to be in your body and your full presence
- Even more confident and secure in yourself, despite what’s going on around you
- More comfortable being vulnerable with and being seen by others
- An increased sense of connection to your inner well of wisdom that can be a source of comfort, guidance, and creativity
- Positive experience of being vulnerable in a safe, supportive group of women
- Tools and Practices for the Mind, Body, and Spirit that you’ll use for a lifetime